THE DISCUSSION ON CARS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s your favourite car?
(2) Do you need a car?
(3) If you were a car, what car would you like to be?
(4) Do you think it is fair to call a car a dangerous weapon?
(5) Where do cars rank in the list of most importantinventions?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think the world would be a better place without cars?
(2) Have you ever been in a car accident?
(3) How different do you think cars of the future will be?
(4) Should governmentsrestrictengine sizes to protect the environment?
(5) Which country produces the best cars?