THE DISCUSSION ON CHOCOLATE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What do you know about the history of chocolate?
(2) Why do you think so many people are addicted to chocolate?
(3) Would you like to eat some chocolate right now?
(4) Does eating chocolate change our feelings?
(5) What are your earliest memories of chocolate?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you like chocolate?
(2) Is chocolate part of any celebrations in your country?
(3) Do you think chocolate is healthy?
(4) Why is chocolate so often associated with romance?
(5) What would the world be like without chocolate?