THE DISCUSSION ON CITIES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you prefer city or country life?
(2) What do you think are the world’s three greatestcities and why?
(3) Is the capital city of a country always that country’s best city?
(4) Do you think there’ll be more and more cities in the world?
(5) What’s the best way to deal with traffic problems in a city?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What is your favorite city?
(2) What are the biggest problems with living in cities?
(3) Which world city do you think would be the best to live in?
(4) How will cities in the future be different from those today?
(5) If you were city mayor, what changes would you make to your city?