THE DISCUSSION ON DANGER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is danger?
(2) What dangers do you see around you every day?
(3) What do you do when you are in danger?
(4) What countries in the world are too dangerous to visit?
(5) What are the dangers of the Internet?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘danger’?
(2) Do you like danger?
(3) What dangers are there in your house?
(4) What is the most dangerous thing you’ve done?
(5) Do you do things in your life to avoiddanger?