THE DISCUSSION ON EQUAL RIGHTS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What kinds of inequality exist in your country?
(2) What inequalities exist between the sexes?
(3) Is there a lot of racial discrimination in your country?
(4) Do you think one day everyone around the world will have equal rights?
(5) How would you feel if your rights were trampled on?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you have equal rights?
(2) Is there perfect equality in your country?
(3) Which areas of inequality make you angriest?
(4) What do you do when you see inequality in front to you?
(5) Which countries do you think give least regard to equal rights?