THE DISCUSSION ON EXERCISE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you like exercise?
(2) What are the bad things about exercise?
(3) Which exercise would you prefer: jogging, swimming or cycling?
(4) Do you think exercising makes your brain work better?
(5) If exercise makes you live a lot longer, why do so many people not bother to do it?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘exercise’?
(2) Why is exercise so important?
(3) What kind of exercise do you think is best?
(4) Do you wish you could exercise more?
(5) Why do many people not exercise?