THE DISCUSSION ON FIRE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Are you good at making a fire?
(2) Do you worry about fire in your house, school, office, etc?
(3) What can we do to prevent fires?
(4) Do you think the job of a fire fighter is an interesting one?
(5) Can you see any fire hazards around you right now?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘fire’?
(2) Do you like looking at fire?
(3) How do you think the discovery of fire changed the life of humans?
(4) What problems do fires cause in today’s world?
(5) What part does fire play in your customs, culture and traditions?