THE DISCUSSION ON FREEDOM
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is freedom?
(2) How important is freedom for you?
(3) Would you fight for your freedom?
(4) Is working 40 hours a week closer to freedom or slavery?
(5) What does freedom feel like?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘freedom’?
(2) Do you have as much freedom as you want in your life?
(3) Was there a time in your life when you had a lack of freedom?
(4) Is everyone in your country equally free?
(5) What would it be like to live where there is little freedom of choice?