THE DISCUSSION ON FRIENDS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How similar are you to your friends?
(2) At which stages of life is it easier to make friends?
(3) Are your childhood friends those you have strongest bonds with?
(4) What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for your friends?
(5) What is the most valuable thing you have to offer as a friend?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do friends mean to you?
(2) What makes a friend a best friend?
(3) What makes you a good friend?
(4) Is it easy for you to make friends?
(5) Do you have any particularly close friends?