THE DISCUSSION ON GLOBAL WARMING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s the difference between global warming and climate change?
(2) What do you do in your daily life that might increase global warming?
(3) Have you made changes to your life to reduce global warming?
(4) How do you think global warming will change the world over the next century?
(5) Does your government provide enough education on the effects of global warming?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think human activity is responsible for global warming?
(2) What most concerns you about global warming?
(3) Do you think you have already experienced the effects of global warming?
(4) How will global warming change our lives?
(5) Do you think global warming could destroy us all?