THE DISCUSSION ON HEART
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you have a lifestyle that looks after your heart?
(2) When and how do you think a human heart first starts beating?
(3) What things are really bad for your heart?
(4) What do you know about heart attacks?
(5) When does your heart pound
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do you know about the human heart?
(2) Do you worry about having heart problems?
(3) Do you know the names of the different parts of the heart?
(4) What do you think of transplanting an animal heart into a human?
(5) Where do you think the romantic heart shape comes from?