THE DISCUSSION ON IMMUNIZATION
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think we will be able to get immunized against all diseases one day?
(2) Do you think immunizations are 100% safe?
(3) Do immunizations stop at childhood?
(4) Do you think new diseases will appear that need immunization?
(5) Would you like to be immunized against old age?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Why are immunizations important?
(2) Do you have a good immune system?
(3) Do immunizations and vaccines work?
(4) Do you think there’s a risk of catching the illness from the vaccine?
(5) Would you prefer oral or injection immunization?