THE DISCUSSION ON INFORMATIONS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s the difference between information and knowledge?
(2) What information technology do you think is most important?
(3) What kind of information is dangerous in the wrong hands?
(4) What important information are you carrying on you now?
(5) Can someone have too much information?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Are you happy with the amount of information in your head?
(2) How much useless information do you think you’ve learned?
(3) Do you have more information than your grandparents?
(4) Is it important to know a lot of information in today’s world?
(5) How do you gather information?