THE DISCUSSION ON INTELLIGENCE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s the difference between inteligence and wisdom?
(2) Who is the most intelligent person you know? Why do you think so?
(3) Are we all born with the same level of intelligence?
(4) Does being very intelligent make you happy?
(5) What do you think of intelligence tests? Do you think they are accurate?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What is intelligence?
(2) What would you say about your intelligence?
(3) What can you do to increase your intelligence?
(4) Why are some people more intelligent than others?
(5) Does school make a person more intelligent?