THE DISCUSSION ON JOKES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What kinds of jokes are there in your language?
(2) Can you take a joke when someone plays a joke on you?
(3) Do you laugh at your own jokes? Is it OK to do this?
(4) Are there racist and sexist jokes in your country? What do you think of them?
(5) Do you understand jokes from other countries or jokes told in English?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you like jokes?
(2) Are you good at telling jokes or do you know anyone who tells good jokes?
(3) Do you always get (understand) the jokes you hear?
(4) Are the jokes you hear always funny?
(5) What makes a joke funny?