THE DISCUSSION ON JORNALISM
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think journalism is different in different countries around the world?
(2) What kind of journalism are you most interested in?
(3) Do you think people can make a lot of money from journalism?
(4) How important is journalism in today’s world?
(5) What do you think world leaders and governments think of journalism?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Would you be interested in studying journalism?
(2) Is journalism a respected profession in your country?
(3) What is the quality of journalism like in your country?
(4) What good does journalism do in the world?
(5) Is journalism always about reporting the truth?