THE DISCUSSION ON KNOWLEDGE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What subject are you most knowledgeable about?
(2) What subject would you like to be most knowledgeable about?
(3) People say knowledge is power – is this true? Why?
(4) What is more important, knowledge or common sense?
(5) How is your general knowledge?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘knowledge’?
(2) What’s the best way to increase your knowledge?
(3) What important knowledge do you want to pass on to your children?
(4) Are people born with a better ability to acquire knowledge than others?
(5) Is knowledge important?