THE DISCUSSION ON LANGUAGE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What are your feelings towards your own language?
(2) Why do you think there are so many different languages in the world?
(3) What three languages would you really like to speak, and why?
(4) What is the most confusing language in the world?
(5) Do you think English should become an official language in your country?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think that one day there will be just one language in the world? Would the world be a better place?
(2) Does language make the personalities of each nationality different?
(3) What languages do you like or dislike the sound of?
(4) Would you like to learn sign language?
(5) Do you think body language is universal?