THE DISCUSSION ON LIBRARIES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How can your government encourage people to use libraries more often?
(2) How will the Internet change the function of libraries?
(3) Do you think people are using libraries more or less than they did 20 years ago?
(4) What do you think libraries need that they don’t have now?
(5) What is your country’s national library like?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How often do you go to the library? Why?
(2) Do you think libraries have changed over the years?
(3) Would you like to work in a library?
(4) Are there enough libraries where you live?
(5) What’s the best library you’ve ever been to?