THE DISCUSSION ON MOUNTAINS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you ever feel in life that you have a real mountain to climb?
(2) What mountains look the most beautiful (e.g. snow capped, rocky, etc)?
(3) What things can you do on top of a mountain?
(4) Do you think climbing Mount Everest would change your life?
(5) What do you think of mountain scenery?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you like mountains?
(2) Are there any beautiful mountains in your country?
(3) Are mountains important?
(4) Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
(5) Do you like mountain climbing?