STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Would you move if you lived in a country where natural disasters were common?
(2) Why are so many natural disaster movies set in New York City?
(3) What are the worst natural disasters you can remember?
(4) Are natural disasters acts of God?
(5) Why do you think natural disasters always seem to affect poor people most?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What are natural disasters?
(2) Have you ever experienced a natural disaster?
(3) What was the last natural disaster you saw on TV?
(4) Are there often natural disasters in your country?
(5) Do you think natural disasters are happening more frequently in the world today?