THE DISCUSSION ON KOREA
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is news? What makes something news?
(2) Would you like to work as a newscaster or a news reporter?
(3) What is your favourite news programme?
(4) What’s the most tragic news you’ve seen on TV?
(5) Do you think news programmes should include Hollywood/celebrity stories and gossip?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How importante to you is keeping up to date with the news?
(2) Do you prefer to watch, listen to or read about the news?
(3) What areas of the world are you most interested in?
(4) What was the last piece of good news you heard?
(5) Do you trust everything you read, see or hear on the news?