STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Why is oil so important?
(2) What will happen when the oil runs out?
(3) How will oil-producing companies survive financially when their oil has all run out?
(4) What environmental impact does oil production have?
(5) Do you think taking all of the oil from under the earth and oceans is dangerous?
Baixe o PDF
Baixe o DOC
THE DISCUSSION ON OIL
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think oil companies are ethical?
(2) Why do you think oil money isn’t used to reduce poverty?
(3) Do you think oil companies do enough to protect the environment?
(4) What is oil used for?
(5) What would the world be like if the world’s oil ran out tomorrow?