STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the term ‘old age’?
(2) Do you worry about your old age?
(3) What do you think old age is like?
(4) Is it important to prepare financially for old age?
(5) What new hobbies will you take up in your old age?
Baixe o PDF
Baixe o DOC
THE DISCUSSION ON OLD AGE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Are you looking forward to your old age?
(2) Do you think life in your old age will be better or worse than now?
(3) Does your government care for people in old age?
(4) Would you like to live to an old age? How old?
(5) Do you think people in old age look at the world differently?