THE DISCUSSION ON LIFE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s your biggest goal in life?
(2) What word would you use to sum up your life?
(3) If life came with an instruction manual, what would it say?
(4) Who has been your biggest influence in life?
(5) If you could live someone else’s life, whose would it be and why?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you enjoy life?
(2) Have you led an easy or difficult life?
(3) Do you think there’s life after death?
(4) Do you think there’s life on Mars (or on other planets)?
(5) Would you like to live your same life all over again?