STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What are the causes of overpopulation?
(2) What problems does overpopulation create?
(3) What can governments do to deal with overpopulation?
(4) When did overpopulation start to be a problem?
(5) Is underpopulation a problem?
Baixe o PDF
Baixe o DOC
THE DISCUSSION ON OVERPOPULATION
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Is overpopulation a problem in your town or country?
(2) Do natural disasters reduce overpopulation?
(3) Are the problems of overpopulation different in the developed and developing worlds?
(4) Do you think the Earth might be so overpopulated one day that there’ll be no more space for us?
(5) Do you think there should be a limit on the number of children couples can have in countries with overpopulation?