THE DISCUSSION ON PAPER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How can we cut down on the amount of paper we waste?
(2) Do you think shops should stop using paper bags?
(3) Is the production of paper very bad for the environment? Why?
(4) What do you know about the history of paper?
(5) What would be a good paper substitute?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do you know about paper?
(2) Why is paper so useful?
(3) Do you use or waste too much paper?
(4) Do you prefer blank or lined paper?
(5) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘paper’?