THE DISCUSSION ON PEACE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What colour is peace?
(2) What does peace mean to you?
(3) If religions are all about peace, why do they lead to so much conflict?
(4) Do you do anything to reach a state of peace, like yoga or meditation?
(5) Would you be a good peacemaker? Why do you think this?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘peace’?
(2) Do you love peace and quiet?
(3) Do you think there’ll ever be peace in the world?
(4) What’s the best way of achieving peace?
(5) Which is more important, freedom or peace?