THE DISCUSSION ON PROTESTS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What would you protest about?
(2) How do things like Twitter and Facebook help protests?
(3) What are the dangers in protesting?
(4) Is a protest better online or on the streets?
(5) What are the biggest protests in (recent) history?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Is it good or bad to protest?
(2) How should police deal with protestors?
(3) What protests are happening around the world right now?
(4) How have protests changed the history of different countries?
(5) Is there a better way than protesting to make your voice heard?