THE DISCUSSION ON QUARRELING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do men or women quarrel more?
(2) When was the last time you saw a couple quarreling in public?
(3) What do married couples quarrel about most?
(4) Do you think children should have lessons at school on how to avoid quarrels and make up after them?
(5) Is it possible for some couples, best friends, etc to never quarrel?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Who do you quarrel with most?
(2) Who is the most quarrelsome person you know?
(3) Have you ever been caught in the middle of crossfire (i.e. parents quarreling)?
(4) How can you avoid quarreling about money?
(5) What are most of your family quarrels about?