THE DISCUSSION ON RECYCLING
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Should recycling be mandatory?
(2) Do you think only ‘educated’ people recycle?
(3) Have you been to other countries where recycling is much better or worse than in your country?
(4) What should schools teach children about recycling?
(5) What kinds of things do you think cannot be recycled?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How does recycling benefit the planet?
(2) Are you good at recycling things?
(3) Does your town do enough recycling?
(4) What would the world be like without recycling?
(5) What things do you throw away that you think should be recycled?