STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How does religion give hope to so many people?
(2) Do you think people will eventually stop believing in religion?
(3) Is it better to be religious, or godly?
(4) Do people who follow a religion have a better time than those who don’t?
(5) How did religion start?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What does religion mean to you?
(2) Is religion always a good thing?
(3) With all the religions in the world, how do we know which one is best or true?
(4) Do people choose their religion or do people’s parents choose it?
(5) If religion is all about love and peace, why are many of the world’s conflicts and wars caused by religion?