THE DISCUSSION ON ADOLESCENCE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Did you suffer from spots and acne?
(2) Were you a problem for your parents during your adolescence?
(3) When did you think you were no longer a child?
(4) Would you like to relive your adolescence?
(5) What advice would you give to today’s adolescents?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘adolescence’?
(2) What is adolescence?
(3) What happens during adolescence?
(4) Is adolescence generally regarded as a good or happy time?
(5) What problems did you have in your adolescence?