THE DISCUSSION ON THE FUTURE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How would you like to influence the future?
(2) Does the expression “the good old days” mean that the future will probably be worse?
(3) Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Why?
(4) What do you think about the future of where where you live?
(5) What are your plans for the immediate, near and far future?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do you hope for your own future?
(2) What comes to mind when you think about your future?
(3) What fears do you have for the future?
(4) Where do you see yourself in ten, twenty and fifty years from now?
(5) What does the past teach us about the future?