THE DISCUSSION ON UNIVERSE
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is the universe?
(2) Who is the centre of your universe?
(3) How did the universe start?
(4) What is a parallel universe? Do you think another you lives in one?
(5) Why are scientists so interested in finding out about the universe?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘universe’?
(2) Are you interested in the universe?
(3) What would you like to know about the universe?
(4) Would you like to travel around the universe?
(5) What is the shape and colour of the universe?