THE DISCUSSION ON VOCABULARY
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s more important, grammar or vocabulary?
(2) Do you like studying vocabulary?
(3) Are there words in English you still keep forgetting?
(4) What’s the hardest thing about learning English vocabulary?
(5) Do you separate your vocabulary lists into words, idioms, phrasal verbs, etc?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘vocabulary’?
(2) How important do you think vocabulary is?
(3) What problems do you have with vocabulary?
(4) What advice do you have for students learning vocabulary?
(5) What word makes you proud of your vocabulary?