THE DISCUSSION ON WATER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you worry about the future availability of water?
(2) What do you think it would be like to have no fresh drinking water?
(3) What do you think of the fact that most of the world’s population is without clean water, yet rich countries spend billions on oil, brand goods, tourism, etc?
(4) What are the best and worst things about tap water and bottled water?
(5) What different things can you do with water?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘water’?
(2) Do you think water should be free?
(3) Do you buy mineral water or drink tap water?
(4) Do you drink enough water every day?
(5) What do you know about water?