THE DISCUSSION ON WORDS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What are your favourite words in your own language?
(2) What do you do if you read something and don’t understand the words?
(3) Have words ever hurt you?
(4) Someone once said: "One picture is worth ten thousand words." What does this mean? Do you agree?
(5) What would you like your last words to be?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What are your favourite English words?
(2) Are you good with words?
(3) How often do you look in the dictionary for the meaning of a word?
(4) Are there any bad words and swear words in your language you don’t like using?
(5) How would you describe yourself in three words?