THE DISCUSSION ON XENOPHOBIA
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What’s the difference between xenophobia and racism?
(2) How does xenophobia harm a society and the world?
(3) Do you think xenophobia will disappear one day?
(4) Do governments create xenophobic feelings among their people?
(5) What would you like to ask someone with xenophobia?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘xenophobia’?
(2) How much xenophobia exists in your country?
(3) Does patriotism lead to xenophobia?
(4) In which countries is xenophobia more common?
(5) Is xenophobia around the world on the rise?