THE DISCUSSION ON YOUTH
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What three adjectives would you use to describe today’s youth?
(2) Are today’s youth different from the youth of yesteryear?
(3) Do today’s youth respect authority?
(4) What’s the biggest problem with today’s youth?
(5) How would you describe an average member of today’s youth?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What images spring to mind when you hear the word ‘youth’?
(2) What are the good things and bad things about today’s youth?
(3) What aspects of today’s youth make you hopeful about the future?
(4) What’s the thing you hated most about your youth?
(5) What kind of youth were you?