THE DISCUSSION ON ANGER
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Why do we have the emotion of anger?
(2) Is there anything positive about getting angry?
(3) Who is the angriest person you know?
(4) Why do we get angriest with the ones we love?
(5) What happens when you bottle up your anger?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘anger’?
(2) Are you an angry person?
(3) What are you like when you are angry?
(4) What’s the angriest you’ve ever been?
(5) Someone once said: “Anger is one letter short of danger.” Do you agree?