THE DISCUSSION ON BABIES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Do you think babies have a good time?
(2) What is the most annoying thing about babies?
(3) What’s the best way to stop a baby from crying?
(4) What questions would you like to ask a baby?
(5) What do you think the baby would say?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What do you think of babies?
(2) Are you good with babies?
(3) What can we as adults learn from babies?
(4) What kind of music do you think babies like?
(5) Were you a beautiful baby?