THE DISCUSSION ON BIRDS
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Has a bird ever crashed into or flown through a window in your home?
(2) What is your least favourite bird?
(3) What is the most beautiful bird?
(4) Are birds really “free” as the expression “as free as a bird” suggests?
(5) How many species of birds do you think there are in the world?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘bird’?
(2) What’s your favourite bird?
(3) Have you ever had a bird as a pet? (Is a bird a good pet?)
(4) Has a bird ever pooped on you? (It is a sign of good luck in some countries.)
(5) Are there any bird superstitions in your country?