THE DISCUSSION ON CELLULAR TELEPHONES
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What are the best things about cellphones?
(2) How do you feel if you leave the house without your cellphone?
(3) Have you ever slept with your cellphone?
(4) Do you have any complaints about cellphonebatteries?
(5) have you heard that using a cellphone near a gasoline stand can cause an explosion?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What was life like before cellphones?
(2) What cellphonefunctions are important for you?
(3) How often do you turn your cellphone off?
(4) Which cellphonemaker is best?
(5) Do you think cellphones really interfere with equipment in hospitals and on airplanes?