THE DISCUSSION ON JAIL
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How did jails start?
(2) Do you think there are better ways of reforming criminals than sending them to jail?
(3) What’s the best way to escape from jail?
(4) If you were in jail, what would you miss most about the outside?
(5) If you were in jail, what would you worry about most?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) Do you think jails work?
(2) Would you like to work in a jail?
(3) How would you feel if you had to spend a couple of months in jail?
(4) Do you think people leave jail better people or better criminals?
(5) Do you think jails are dangerous places?