THE DISCUSSION ON LIBERTY
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) Would you fight or riot to protect your liberty?
(2) How would you feel if your liberty was taken away?
(3) What extra liberties would you like?
(4) How would you define liberty?
(5) Do you think you’ll enjoy more or fewer liberties in the future?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What is the difference between freedom and liberty?
(2) Do you feel you have a lack of liberty?
(3) Which world country do you think most values liberty?
(4) What are civil liberties and how important are they to you?
(5) Would you fight or riot to protect your liberty?