THE DISCUSSION ON MONEY
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) How important is money to you?
(2) Can money buy happiness?
(3) How often do you worry about money?
(4) What’s the largest amount of money you've ever had in your wallet/purse?
(5) Have you ever lost a lot of money?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) How important is money?
(2) What would life be like without money?
(3) What does the expression, "money doesn't grow on trees" mean? What would life be like if money grew on trees?
(4) What's the best way of making a lot of money?
(5) Have you ever raised money for charity?