STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What do you know about NASA?
(2) If NASA found an alien, do you think they’d tell us about it?
(3) Do you think NASA has secrets it doesn’t tell the world about the things it has found?
(4) What is the point of NASA? What’s its mission?
(5) If you could decide on a project for NASA, what would it be?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What does the acronym NASA mean?
(2) Would you like to work for NASA?
(3) What do you think is NASA’s greatest ever triumph?
(4) Why is the work NASA does important?
(5) Why is NASA so interested in Mars?