STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What is nature?
(2) What would life be like without nature?
(3) In 100 years from now, how different do you think the natural world will be?
(4) Where is nature at its most beautiful – the mountains, oceans, deserts, beaches, space, or forests? Why do you think so?
(5) What three things can you do today to help nature?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What things do you think about when you hear the word ‘nature'?
(2) How important is nature to you? Why?
(3) What is the most beautiful thing in nature? Why?
(4) What bad things are people doing to nature?
(5) What would the trees say to humans (if they could talk)?