THE DISCUSSION ON SCHOOL
STUDENT B's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student A.)
(1) What are your best and worst memories of school?
(2) What’s the most important thing a school should teach children?
(3) Is school too dangerous these days?
(4) What kind of discipline do you think there should be in schools?
(5) What advice would you give to your children about school?
STUDENT A's QUESTIONS (Do not show these to Student B.)
(1) What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘school’?
(2) What is your first memory of school?
(3) What’s the most important thing you learnt at school?
(4) If you went to school again, what would you do differently?
(5) Do you like looking at your old school photos?